Things I am grateful for.
1. Bill Rose telling me to write my blogs in list format
2. Laura Kortlandt
3. My personality
4. My Job-all I do all day long is make people happy and heal them through the power of massage…its something I never thought that I would do but it is where I have found myself to be the happeist.
5. Coke (the soft drink)
6. Facebook (I think I am going to find a way to make money off of Facebook real quick)
7. Friends and the time you spend with them. Nothing is more valuable then spending endless time with friends and not having another care in the world. Sunday night was awesome.
8. Bill Rose-you’ve helped me more than you know…forever grateful man
9. Mom and Dad-’nuff said
10. Music-you give me life. You fill in the gaps where everything in this world lacks. You make me who I am. Your gift is truly the greatest gift I have every received.